Re-think Color. Start your creative journey here.
You’re a seeker. Naturally curious with an interest in the metaphysical and spiritual worlds, you understand the importance of balance, being grounded and centered. Your home is a sanctuary, not a shrine. You understand that life is not static and believe that change is good. As much as you practice mindfulness and strive for the positive, sometimes during times of rapid change you want to declare “Stop the world! I want to get off!” and just land in a peaceful oasis.
Are you here by coincidence? I’m not sure I believe in coincidence…but we could make a divine team and find that oasis together if:
You are flexible, creative, passionate, engaged, willing to stretch boundaries and take creative color risks in …the name of truth, beauty and joy.
My name is Beth Lowell. I’m an artist, writer and teacher. I began designing because I love color, pattern, and order, even if it’s seemingly disorganized. I rely on intuition when making decisions and I would love to help you feel more at ease and less overwhelmed about the process of embracing color and the joy it can bring into your life no matter how you choose to use it.
I can help you
Gain confidence in making color choices
Learn to work with pattern
Develop your own trademark style…
- discover your unique color profile that imitates no other
- choose nurturing colors for your environment
- find patterns in the world around you that can inspire your design sensibility
- integrate pattern and design into your life to communicate and reaffirm your passions
- display art without stress
- incorporate cherished objects or collections to bring joy into your everyday life
- create your memorable and cohesive artistic signature in everything you do
Read the blog for inspirational ideas, Check out the Foundation Color course, and definitely reach out to let me know how I can help.